This salad is absolutely delicious and changes the salad game up.
- 1 beet
- 1 orange
- 1 salmon filet
- 2 hands of spring mix salad
- fruity salad dressing (or like I did some white peach vinegar)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Peel the beet place it on a piece of aluminum foil. Spray with some coconut oil, add salt and pepper and wrap the package up. Put in the oven for 60 minutes.
- Wash the salmon, place on a piece of aluminum foil, salt and pepper (I used lemon pepper) and place in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Cut the orange into pieces. Place the salad on a plate, add the orange. Cut the beet into cubes as well as the salmon. Add the beet to the salad, add dressing and lastly put the salmon on top.