These past days I have been posting all my resolutions in the various areas of my life. Since there are so many and plenty of different ones I thought I would summarize them in one single post.
- have at least $20,000 in my emergency savings account
- save $3,500 for my trips in 2017
- stick to my budget and put the left over money into my savings account
- Follow my shopping ban for one year
- get rid of at least 25% of my possessions
- lose 40lb
- travel as much as possible, but definitely to the countries planned out (Czech Republic, Iceland, Chile, Argentina, Greece)
- get at least 14% raise
- dedicate 4h a week to my PRM certification
This is pretty much it. Everything else ties into these goals. 9 goals for one year, 9 goals to follow for 52 weeks. I am sure I can do this and am actually excited for the changes and what the year will bring for me!
Happy New Year!